|| Great room for rent in Bayside Village. The apartment will hold 3 people in total. The converted living room (marked 2 in the floor plan) is available.
Your rent will be $1,500/mo. There's underground parking if you need it - it's an extra $200/month.
The apartment is right along the Delancey street and near Oracle Park, Safeway, and Caltrain. The N and the T lines are less than a block away, making it simple to get to downtown, Caltrain, or the BART. Safeway is a 5-min muni ride and Whole Foods is a 15-min walk.
Complex Amenities (makes it really convenient!):
- Washer/Drawer (operated by a card) and trash chute are a few doors down on our floor
- 3 swimming pools
- 3 hot tubs
- 3 saunas
- BBQ grills
- Community rec rooms with TV + kitchen, plus a theater room with large screen
- On-site gyms with strength training and fitness classes
- Roof overlooking the Bay Bridge
- Nearby grocery/deli in the complex and cafes/restaurants within a block
- Indoor parking available ($200/month)
Move-in date: 10/03
If you’re interested in the house, please apply here: https://forms.gle/wB4Xwp6RnV8uqCay5
If you’re a good fit, I’ll reach out with more information.
Please be prepared to promptly put down your rent + a 1-month security deposit.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible and liable for the validity of this
roommate listing. It is your responsibility to validate the claims made in this
classified. Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a
transaction based on this roommate listing. We are not liable for any damages.